Wife awarded $1.05 million after loss of husband due to being incorrectly prescribed medication

Wed, Aug 10th 2022 12:00 am

A man from Buffalo was prescribed a medication by his primary care physician that had various FDA Black Box warnings. The warnings applied to the client, but he took the medication as prescribed by his doctor and as directed by the pharmacy.  Due to a catastrophic allergic reaction to the medication, he was hospitalized for some time and subsequently passed as result of the complications of the allergic reaction.

Contact Us